Utilities: chemical, medicinal, industries, for more details check in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt
TO WHOM MAY CONCERN
RE: FULL CORPORATE OFFER (FCO) FOR 1000 METRIC TONS OF COBALT ORE CONCENTRATE, as trial order.
We send to you this FCO and wish to confirm with full legal responsibility under the penalty of perjury, that we are REPRESENTANT of the OWNERS with full power to sell the material mentioned with its specifications below (1000 Metric Tons of cobalt concentrate) being offered.
First Trial of 1000 Metric Tons
We do understand that we are civilly and criminally liable under our control as owners of certified goods for any subsequent occurrence of fraudulent acts in accordance with the international Chamber of Commerce regulatory act.
This full co-operate offer shall be binding either signed by e-mail or hard copy and shall be treated with full legal rights and binding upon the two parties pending their signatures and seals. The terms specified in the contract shall apply.
|Purity||min. Co 15%;|
|Quantity||1000 Metric Tons|
|First trial||1000 Metric Tons|
|Weight||1 MT big bags|
|Country of origin||Zambia|
|Location of material||Zambia|
|Port of Loading||Dar Es Salaam. TZ|
|Price||LME 45% x Co % per tone FOB DAR, TZ|
|Contract||We opt for 1-year contract of 1000 MT/ month after trial delivery|
|Delivery||Immediately after Signing the Contract and the Buyers instructions|
|Inspection||Quality, (Alex Steward, AHK at Buyer expense at the Port of Loading)|
|First Trial||1000 Metric Tons.|
The Seller’s Shipping Agents will Organize/Arrange the Shipment at the Buyer’s cost when the Buyer and Seller meet in Zambia to physically inspect the Cobalt Concentrate. Prepare the documentation for the Transportation and Shipping to the Loading Port. The Buyers shall ASSIST by Paying the Local Taxes, which will be deducted from the Total invoice value of the Seller.
- Buyer Signs and Seals the FCO then sends together with LOI to Seller.
1: Payment of 30% to be made at the Port of Shipment in Zambia, and the last 70% at the port of Loading against all shipping documents including the BL and Essay report done by ASIS, AHK in Dar, TZ.
NOTE that these options are subject to mutual agreement between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Change of Ownership to be done before Departure of Goods from Loading Port includes Documentation in the Buyer’s Company Details.
- OBLIGATIONS OFF THE SELLER
The Seller agrees and undertakes as follows:
- To sell and supply 1000 Metric Tons of Electrolytic Cobalt Concentrate as Trial Order at the Price of LME 45% x Co% per Metric Ton to the Purchaser.
- To insure that the correct and right Quantity/Quality of Cobalt Concentrate is shipped to Final Destination.
- To insure that the Seller’s Agent moves the Consignment from Zambia to the Loading Port at the agreed time.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER
The Buyer agrees and Undertakes as Follows:
- To assist to pay the 30% to the seller to enable the seller to pay all the Local Taxes in Zambia and to transport the goods to the port of loading and the Money Paid will be Deducted by the Buyer from the Seller’s Total Income.
Upon execution of this FCO arrangement for the Logistical Support to the Agent will be made Forthwith in order to expedite the prompt movement of the Consignment to the Loading Port. Buyer and Seller sign and seal this FCO.
Terms and conditions are negotiable and all Offers must be addressed to ……
Seller/ Buyer’s mandate shall have the right to physically inspect and confirm the existence of the goods.
This Offer is valid on an ongoing basis from the date of receipt of this FCO and can only be extended by the Seller writing.
FOR ANY DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT US.