Tungsten Ore (WO3) will have the following specifications: Tungsten (WO3) 30% content
MOISTURE: Free moisture loss at 105° (One Hundred and Five) degrees centigrade shall be maximum 3 .0% or lower. The dry quantity shall be determined by deducting the free moisture referred.
3. PHYSICAL STATE OF PRODUCT: Tungsten (WO3) 30%
Moisture: Max. 3%.
Specific Radioactivity: LESS THAN 0.5% Thorium and Uranium (NOT CLASSED AS CLASS 7)
Product: Granules, 5mm – 100 mm ore.
No requirements for other impurities No foreign inclusions visible with a naked eye shall be allowed.
4. PACKING: 1 tone big bags, suitable for long-distance transportation, securely closed
5. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: ZAMBIA
6. OFFICIAL PLACE OF TRANSACTION: Ex bond warehouse client destination port
7. CONTRACT PERIOD: 36 months, with rolls and extensions subject to satisfactory performance on each previous shipment.
8. QUANTITY: 22 MT trial and thereafter increasing per month, subject to the satisfactory completion of the previous month’s consignment.
9. CONTRACT PRICE: after LOI with quantity and period
Seller sends signed FCO to the buyer:
- Buyer signs and returns the FCO to the seller:
- Seller issues contract to the buyer:
- Buyer signs contract and returns it to seller:
- Seller signs the final contract and returns it to Buyer:
- Buyer will secure bank instrument as security for payment ( DLC, BG, SBLC)
- Seller within 21 days starts shipment to the loading port, destination buyer appointed warehouse.
Title and possession will move to the Buyer upon FULL payment for the Tungsten ore.
DOCUMENTS FOR PAYMENT :
- A Complete set of Clean Warehouse Holding Certificates issued by the appointed buyer bond warehouse at destination port including 1 (one) original and 1 copy
- A Final Commercial Invoice based on the price herein and on the Certificates of Quality and Quantity issued by Inspection Company at destination port (or equivalent) in 1 (one) original and 1 copy, indicating the contract number
- A Final Certificate of Quality issued by Inspection Company at destination port in 1 (one) originals and 4 (four) copies showing the actual result of the chemical composition of the ore and all other tests called for in this contract and indicating all seal numbers.
— Export Permit issued by Ministry of Mines Zambia
— Certificate of Origin issued by ZRA Zambia
— Original Master BL
The terms and conditions of this contract shall be confirmed by the Buyer and the Seller by email or fax and the said contract will be considered legal and also will act as conduct that has legal commitments between the buyer and the seller, the original copy of the contract may be made available and exchanged.
This agreement including the general terms attached in Appendix 1, supersedes any and all prior representations and agreements and represents the entire agreement between the parties for this transaction. No changes, alterations, or substitutions shall be permitted unless the same shall be notified in writing and signed by both parties.
The contract is valid for 90 working days from the date of the presentation.
This document is signed and accepted by the parties named below. By signing below, both parties execute this contract under full penalty of perjury