TANTALUM& NIOBIUM OXIDE CONCENTRATES
Quality: Ta2O5 min 30%
Other elements on client specs
Crushed at min 1 mm size
Treatment: crushing, flotation by hydrolyzing process with acid sulphuric, eliminated Fe, Ti, and U3O8 content from the chemical composition of the concentrates.
Treatment plant: Petauke Zambia
Quantity: minimum 100 Mt per month within six months production increased.
Large scale mine, with 10 Mil. Tantalum& niobium low grade reserve
Price: min 30% Ta2O5 with LME formula
Loading: Durban, or client choice
DOCUMENTS ARE PRESENTED FOR PAYMENT
- Mine license ( copy)
- Export license ( copy)
- Certificate of Origin (original)
- Declaration of export (original)
- Duty export tax & clearance (original)
- HBL or master BL depends on delivery (original)
- Independent inspection company certificate Q &Q
- Commercial Invoice 3 exemplars (original)
Documents, on client request, can be authenticated at Public Notary, in the country of origin.
All 3T minerals were delivered, all accompanied by a Free Conflict Zone Certificate, issued by the Ministry of Mine in the country of origin, MSDS certificate, and CFS compliance issued by the seller.